Bet Sefer families, the Men’s Havurah, and anyone else in the community are encouraged to participate in this special volunteer outing.
This is the last morning of Bet Sefer for the year. Families will gather at 9:30 a.m. and volunteer pulling invasive garlic mustard plants from the Preserve’s woodlands.
At 10:30 a.m. students will spend the last hour together wrapping up their year at Picnic Point while others from the congregation do another hour of work. Please let us know if you can come by emailing email@example.com.
From the Lakeshore Nature Preserve:
TIPS FOR GROUP SERVICE PROJECT VOLUNTEERS
- Training, tools, and gloves are provided. Note: we do not have child-sized gloves; parents must supply those.
- Work is performed off trail on uneven ground and necessitates being on hands and knees and/or bending.
- Long pants and closed-toe shoes are required. Please review How to Dress for Volunteering.
- Please arrive on-time as we will be walking from the meeting place to the work site.
- Use the toilet before arriving. Toilet facilities are limited.
- Service Projects are cancelled in case of steady precipitation or severe weather–high winds, thunder/lightning.
Parking Lot 129